• Favorite local dish(es):
Fried Chicken at Southern Charm and Biscuits and Gravy at Merciers Orchard.
• Favorite local activities/festivals:
Arts in The Park, and Paws in the Park. I also enjoy fishing, and hiking.
• Area/Town of your from/grew up?
Mineral Bluff/Lakewood, about 10/15 minutes or so from Downtown Blue Ridge.
• Hobbies/Activities outside of office life?
I enjoy the outdoors, and spending time with family.
• Favorite Local Charities:
Empty Stocking and Relay for Life.
• Spirit Animal:
• Favorite TV Show(s):
College Football, specifically University of Georgia Bulldogs!
• Favorite Magazine(s)/Book
Health + Living, Southern Living Magazines
• Year Started at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals?
• How do you describe working at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals and what sets our company a part?
It is amazing to work for a company that cares about it's employees and guests this way. This is a company that cares about the people and not just about the money. Mountain Top wants their guests to have amazing an stay with them again and again. They speak to every person that stays and are always available for help; you just don't find that anymore.