• Favorite local dish(es):
Catfish bites at Copperhill Grill, Gyoza at Kizuna
• Favorite local activities/festivals:
Fishing or rafting on the Ocoee River, Thursday trivia at Copperhill Brewery, farmers markets
• Area/Town of your from/grew up?
North of Atlanta, and currently live in Blue Ridge
• Hobbies/Activities outside of office life?
I play Tenor Drummer in the Appalachian St. Andrews Pipes & Drums Band.. I enjoy spending time with my family and our dogs.
• Favorite Local Charities:
Mountain Shelter Humane Society
• Spirit Animal:
My dog Winston
• Favorite TV Show(s):
The Incredible Dr. Pol
• Favorite Magazine(s)/Book
Treasure Island, Around the World in 80 Days
• Year Started at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals?
• How do you describe working at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals and what sets our company a part?
Working here is satisfying knowing our guests are making great memories! Our close knit family attitude gets passed along to our guests.