Beary Kozy Description
The beautifully decorated mountain cabin will make a lasting impression! Beary Kozy is a beautiful cabin with a year round mountain view and is perfect for one couple or a family! The main level has a large covered porch with chairs and a pic nic table and open deck with hot tub for star gazing. Inside this level you will find a kitchen with upgrades, dining area with table and bar and a living area with leather furniture and gas log fireplace and television. The bedroom on this level has a queen bed and full bath.
The upper level has loft area with a daybed and reading/work area with desk and the master suite. The master bedroom has a four poster queen sized log bed and full bath. There is also a private balcony with chairs that look out at the mountains just off the loft. The full finished basement has family room with flat panel tv/satellite/dvd player and pool table.
The bedroom on this level has bunks with full on bottom and twin on top, an arcade game with 35 games and tv for use with DVDs. The 3rd full bath is on this level. Outside the 3rd level is another covered porch with seating. Beary Kozy
will make the perfect getaway cabin for your next vacation in the Blue Ridge mountains! It is located just minutes from downtown and easily accessible. A Beary Good Life is also nearby for guests with a another group looking to stay also, being less than a mile drive from Beary Kozy.
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Hot Tub
- Arcade Games
- Pool Table
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Covered Porches
- Washer/ Dryer
- Charcoal Grill
- 2 TVs with Satellite
- VCR/ DVD
- No Pets
- Non- Smoking
- Picnic Table
- Close to town
- Desk/reading area
- Open Deck
- Professionally Decorated
- Mountain view facing SE
- Elevation: 2009 ft
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- It was perfect. The cabin was stocked with all the major appliances and it was easy to make some meals at home.
We loved our time in our cabin!
- We had a great time! Thank you!
- this your looking for a Cabin close to the office and great scenery this is your place. the road to get there is nice. the Cabin is goregous, alot of room for people and the hot tub was a blast even when it was raining while we were there. i will definitely love to rent this one again.
thanks for a great Anniversary Place to stay...
- Connie and Jerry
- November, 2014
- This is our 5 year staying at a MountainTop Cabin Rental. We appreciate the clean cabins. The online descriptions help you know exactly what you are going to get. Everyone at Mountaintop rentals are so helpful and accommodating. We love Mountain Top!!
- Very nicely decorated and comfortable cabin. The three levels where great so that everyone had their own space. My son and his two friends could stay down stairs in the man cave while my husband, daughter and myself enjoyed the rest of the cabin. FYI, both flights of stairs are somewhat steep so it might not be a good choice for older folks or people that have trouble negotiating stairs.
- We have been coming up to Ga for the past 5+ years and stay with Mountain Top Cabin Rentals. Always a good time the children love it to so much to do, and the nights are great in the outdoors.Thank you and thanks to the girls in the office, they are second to none Walter
- This is our second time at Beary Kozy. We love this cabin for all the options for sleeping, the big backyard and the arcade video game with bunk beds for our kids. In the winter that room was a little chilly, but in the summer it was perfect for them, especially when we had a rainy day. Beary Kozy is convenient to everything, easy to get to and spacious.
- Loved the cabin. Nicely decorated, convenient to town. We arrived late and the check in process was seamless. Great a couple.
- Elizabeth Manning
- May, 2014
- What an awesome cabin!!! We enjoyed every second of our stay :) From the beautifully decorated cabin to the breath taking scenery, Beary Kozy is a magical place you must enjoy for yourself.
Write a Review!
- Wendy Rodriguez
- January, 2014
- Thank You Mountain Top Cabin Rentals!!!! My children and I spent our Christmas in Beary Kozy. It was such a wonderful time. The cabin was beautiful and very clean. We enjoyed the cabin so much. The only thing that was missing was the snow. The staff at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals was very helpful and delightful to wok with. The only thing they didn't provide was the snow...Who knew..(LOL) I appreciate all of the staff and the wonderful Christmas that we were able to have in Beary Kozy. We will definitely be back.....Thanks, again
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, and either 12% or 15% (15% is only for properties inside Blue Ridge City Limits) taxes. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.