Always on My Mind Description
Always on my mind is one of those unique cabins that
will stay with you always! It is located in a quiet area with a few other
cabins. You can see the mountain tops of three states: GA, NC and TN! There are
distant mountains and close range mountains that are so close you will
feel like you can reach out and touch them! The main level has a huge great
room with upgraded kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, a custom
dining area and a living area with a floor to ceiling gas log rocked fireplace
with a large flat TV. The bedroom on the main level has a bedroom
with a locally handcrafted log queen size bed and double glass doors opening
onto the covered porch and a tv with satellite. There is also a full bath on
this level with access from the bedroom and from the great room. The large
covered porch on the main level has a gas grill, rockers, pic-nic
table and a view to die for!
Take a walk up the log staircase and look back at the view
through the fixed glass windows and it will take your breath away. At the top of the
stairs is a small work area complete with a desk and lamp for
those that have to work a bit. The upper level features
the master suite with another locally made King size log bed, TV and a private
full bath with a jetted garden tub and shower. This bedroom also has a set of
double glass door leading out to a private covered porch overlooking the mountain
view with rocking chairs perfect for morning coffee or evening hot chocolate.
The completed basement and 3rd level of the
cabin has a family/gameroom with pool table, TV a sofa and a 3rd full bath. The bedroom on this level also has a
queen size log bed and TV. Outside
this level is another full size covered porch with views of the mountains
and a hot tub. You can sit in the hot tub and look out at the gorgeous
view day or night. Always on my mind is definitely one of those cabins that you
will always remember!
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Hot Tub
- Private Balcony
- Gas Grill
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Washer/ Dryer
- 13 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
- PET FRIENDLY: 35 lbs or less
- Picnic Table
- Covered Porch
- Large tub in Master Bath
- Outdoor Firepit
- Mountain View facing NE
- Elevation: 1950 ft
- The Leitzsey family
- August, 2021
- Our Family all loved that cabin. We spent our evenings playing family feud and trivia games, porch sitting and relaxing the hot tub! The cabin is much better than a cramped hotel room. We take a family vacation every year and this one will be especially memorable.
- The Westbrooks
- August, 2021
- Our family of five enjoyed our stay. This is our first time staying at the cabin and we absoultley love it! This cabin was more than we expected. Everything was neat, fresh, and clean. We definitely will be staying again. We came to relax and we did just that.
- I was fortunate enough to stay here in January 2021 and the view of the mountains was spectacular. It snowed just as night fell and it created a postcard quality scene the following morning. I had a really great time.
- Ed & Carolyn Spain
- July, 2019
- The staff at the office were very helpful. They were prepared for our arrival, and with their warm greetings, it made an awesome first impression, that we carried with us throughout the entire stay. We really enjoyed being there!
- Jennelle & Frank Register
- March, 2016
- We stayed at Always on my mind on 3/10/16-3/13/16. It was so nice, Everything was great. We had the best time, got to spend time with friends and family. This is our 2nd time going through Mountain Top Cabin Rentals and will not be our last. I love the different cabins and I am always happy. Cant wait till the next time we come to stay again. The view i think was the best part. We really enjoyed the parade on Saturday. Thanks for everything. Until next time!!!
- We love this cabin and enjoyed our stay very much! Very clean, quiet and beautifully decorated!
- We had a perfect girls getaway weekend at the Always on My Mind cabin. The cabin was amazing! The views were spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit! Will definitely be back.
- alma alsip
- September, 2014
- We had a wonderful time at this cabin, the mountains and view were amazing. The cabin provided everything we needed and more, thank you to the people that made this stay so enjoyable!!
- Great stay. Game rooms great for kids. Beautifully maintained and location near top of mountain perfect for getting away and having some relaxing time. 3 decks all with views down to the valley. Must be incredible view in fall foilage season. We will be back!
Write a Review!
- Michael Cammarata
- January, 2014
- I have stayed all over Blue ridge for the last 20 years. This cabin was clean and well maintained.
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate:
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.