Creekside Hideaway Description
If you are looking for a place to just relax and enjoy the
peace and quiet then Creekside Hideaway is just the place for you! This cozy
two-bedroom cabin is located right on the banks of Fightingtown Creek and
offers all the rest and relaxation you can handle.
The upper level has
one bedroom with a queen bed, one standard bathroom and an open loft with a
living area that has a television with DVD player and cable access and a sleeper
The main level features one bedroom with a king bed and
television with a DVD player and cable access, one standard bathroom, a fully
equipped kitchen and dining area and a living area with leather furniture, a
large wood burning fireplace and flat panel television with cable access and
The lower level has a foosball table, ping pong table and
television, making this area perfect for the kids and access leading to the
lower patio where the bubbling hot tub awaits you!
Creekside Hideaway also has a covered porch with a table and
chairs, a large charcoal grill and steps leading down to the covered deck that
overlooks the cool, running waters of Fightingtown Creek! Feel free to bring
your rod and reel and try your luck at catching some of the delicious native
trout. Whether you are a couple wanting a romantic weekend or a family looking
for some quality time, Creekside Hideaway is just the place.
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Fightingtown Creek Frontage facing East
- Hot Tub
- Foosball Table
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Charcoal Grill
- Rocking Chairs
- Covered Porch
- Creekside Lounging Deck
- Wireless Internet Access
- Ping Pong
- Washer and Dryer
- Elevation: 1900 ft
- Direction Facing: NE
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Melanie Harlow
- January, 2020
- We had a great time. Thank you all!
- Shannon C.
- November, 2019
- It should be against the law to have such a cozy relaxing place- you never want to leave!
- We loved the cabin and centrally located but would love to have a fire pit there.
- The McWhorter's
- October, 2019
- Enjoyed our stay so much! Great cabin and everything was staged so sweet! We felt welcomed from the beginning. Thank you!
- Our stay here was absolutely amazing! The location of the cabin is perfect!
- Rachael Simpson
- April, 2019
- Thank you for our stay. It was perfect and amazing.
- We enjoyed every little bit of this cabin especially the sound of the creek everyday. Loved the ping pong table, hot tub, and walking trails by the creek.
- I will be coming back soon. Very soon! Enjoyed everything about it!
- This cabin was perfect for our weekend getaway. Everyone on staff was easy to work with and very helpful. The cabin is beautiful with comfortable furniture and the wonderful sounds of the creek right outside. It was peaceful and private - a great place to relax. We sat in the hot tub and watched it rain, rocked on the deck and listened to the birds sing. We were close enough to town to easily enjoy the shops and restaurants but felt very away from it all at the cabin. Can't wait to visit again. Hope to be able to stay longer next time!
Write a Review!
- We came from Wichita Falls Texas. We arrived on Sunday check in was flawless. Cabin was amazing! Beautiful view with creek running all day and night. Kids had a blast with game room and hot tub. Blue Ridge has plenty to offer with family entertainment and dinning. We look forward to next time we book with Mountain Top!!! Thanks from The Taylor's!!!!
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate:
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, and either 12% or 15% (15% is only for properties inside Blue Ridge City Limits) taxes. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.