Mountain View Lodge Description
Mountain View Lodge
is the perfect name for
this professionally decorated cabin, and it has all the amenities you
have been looking for! The main attraction is the undisturbed
mountain view of the of US Forest Service Land and the tranquil
setting on the mountainside. The access is all paved and the drive
is beautiful, only about 8 miles from downtown Blue Ridge.
main level exterior features a large wrap around porch that is
partially screened with a stone wood burning fireplace. The porch is complete with
an outdoor dining table for 6, propane grill, and rocking
chairs for cozy night time fires or relaxing mountain views! Inside
the cabin on the main level, you will find the inviting great room
with leather sofas, gas log fireplace, large flat panel TV with
satellite and DVD, dining table for 6, and a well stocked
custom rocked kitchen complete with stainless appliances and tile counter
tops. All three bedrooms in this cabin have a custom built king size
log bed made by local craftsmen. These talented craftsmen built a
majority of the wooden pieces in this cabin and the pride in
workmanship is obvious. Each of the three bedrooms also have high
end luxury bedding and a flat panel TV with satellite. The cabin is
on three levels and each level has one of the three bedrooms as well
as a full bath, making this cabin perfect for couples or a family
that likes space to spread out. The king suite is on the upper level with a private bath including a jetted garden tub. This room also offers a private covered balcony ideal for enjoying your morning cup of tea or coffee while the birds sing and the day begins. Plan a private wine tasting for two as the evening turns to a starry night!!
Travel down to the completed basement level and you will find a
second gas log fireplace, a large flat panel TV with satellite and
DVD, and a full size pool table. This family/ game room will
be one of your favorite places to relax and spend time with your
The hot tub is located just outside the game
room is plenty big enough for your whole group. You'll see the additional wooden chairs for resting between warm dips in the hot tub and a partial outdoor breakfast bar, just waiting for drinks, snacks, smore ingredients, and more! Just a few steps away is the wonderful outdoor fire pit, which is the perfect place for telling tall-tales, star gazing, and making memories to last a lifetime. Reserve your stay the perfect cabin in Blue Ridge, Mountain View Lodge
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Year Round Mountain View facing SW
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- 5 TVs with Satellite (one in each bedroom)
- DVD Player
- Jetted Garden Tub in master bath
- 2 Indoor gas log fireplace
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Gas Grill
- Washer/ Dryer
- 5 Rockers
- Picnic Table
- Screened Porch
- Paved Roads
- Elevation: 2220
- 9 Miles to Mercier Orchards
- 12 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
- Great cabin and great service!
- Candy & Todd
- October, 2019
- The most peaceful place we’ve ever been! The cabin was perfect, and the views were amazing! This cabin was perfectly situated away from it all, but still just a short drive to Blue Ridge. Paved roads and driveway were nice as well. Overall, our rental experience could not have been better.
- Not sure Where to begin..for this cabin has it all. The view, the coziness comfort of the cabin, with the unforeseen little additives of cabin accents, that normally go unnoticed.
On one of our typical hour or so BR trips from East Marietta, where we've experienced a multitude of cabin views, and the small things expected to be offered. But this one had a unique feel; whereas the finer touches exceeded the expectations. Big ups to the owners, and to the Mountain Top management crew. Awesome customer service, cleanness of cabin, access, and communications prior to the visit. Ultimately, the owner's visual tree maintenance, was very much appreciated!
We've already started to plan the next visit to this cabin!
- Dawn Wilson
- October, 2018
- I love your website! Very professional and easy to navigate. Also, loved all of the photos, so there are no surprises!
- Everything was perfect. We hope to return soon with more friends and family.
- It was a beautiful cabin! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the lodge!
- John and Katie
- November, 2014
- This cabin was perfect for our family get together. All adults, so having 3 king beds great. Beds were very comfy and all furnishings in great condition. Loved the outdoor fireplace and hot tub. gorgeous views!
- Stephanie and Lawrence
- October, 2014
- This cabin is very special to us! We got engaged the weekend we went. We enjoyed the beautiful cabin. The hot tub, fire places (multiple ones), and pool table. It was an eventful weekend and we loved every minute of it. We plan to go back, hopefully soon! Thank you Mountain Top rentals!
- We visited the area for a Couples Retreat weekend. The Mountain View Lodge was just perfect for the 3 couples in attendance, each couple having their own "level" worked out perfectly. Everything was beautiful upon our arrival. This was our 2nd year coming and will not be our last.
Write a Review!
- Bob, Diane, Dan, Yvonne
- May, 2014
- Wife and I drove up from Florida! Our Son-in-Law And Daughter flew to Atlanta and met us at the cabin. It was an absolute delight. Everything working as it should. Wife and I have rented from Mountain Top several times. We have never been disappointed! The rental agents are very pleasant and informative. We will be here again and again. Thanks for the great time.
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, and either 12% or 15% (15% is only for properties inside Blue Ridge City Limits) taxes. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.