Tucked Away Description
Ready to be Tucked Away
? This charming cabin is just minutes from historic Downtown Blue Ridge surrounded by native Oak trees and other lovely hardwoods.
Enter the main level to find a stone fireplace with gas logs, a comfortable sofa and chair, a Flat Panel TV & DVD player. The living room flows into the dining area with seating for four guests and beautiful kitchen. This lovely kitchen features gleaming granite counter tops and vintage style black distressed cabinetry. A convenient island offers a glass top stove and additional counter/prep space for preparing meals. A few steps away will be the main level bedroom with a queen log bed, a Flat Panel TV and luxurious bedding. Adjoining this bedroom is a full bath with more gorgeous black cabinets and granite counter tops. The main level of Tucked Away has a classic wrap around porch with a propane grill conveniently waiting for your enjoyment.
Venture up the log and wrought iron staircase to the cozy open loft featuring a day bed and small flat panel television. This level will also have a full bath and bedroom. The bedroom has a beautiful queen log bed and large flat panel television as well.
Head to the finished basement living for a game of billiards or a movie! The basement living area has a flat panel TV and DVD player, a pool table, a comfortable sofa and full bath. This also level also offers a useful sleeping nook with a full size bed! Ready to soak those cares away? Outside the basement gameroom is a quiet sitting area and hot tub. Step in and relax in the privacy of nature. Even though you only minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge, you’ll feel miles away as you’re Tucked Away in luxury and privacy!
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- 3.5 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
- All Paved Access
- Gas Grill
- Gas Log Fireplace (Main Level)
- Pet Friendly (Under 30lbs)
- 5 Flat Panel TVs with Satellite
- Ipod Dock
- Granite Counter Tops
- Pool Table
- Wrap Around Covered Porch
- Hot Tub
- Direction Facing: South East
- Elevation: 1970
- 5.5 Miles from Mercier Orchards
- 9.2 Miles from Old Toccoa Farm Golf Course
- 12 Miles from McCaysville, GA or Copperhill, TN
- 4 Miles from Bear Claw Vineyards
- October, 2021
- Cabin was very clean, loved the cabin, the peace and quite, no neighbors, hot tub was great...we took the scenic round trip train ride and had lots of fun....if you get a chance, take the train trip...
- Jerry & Todd... and Kallie, our Pom....
- October, 2021
- This cabin was so clean and it was so quite, no neighbors ....easy to get to...very relaxing, peace and quite...had a fantastic time and the hot tub was great...I would sit outside in the mornings drinking my coffee with all the fresh air...thank you so much for such a super nice cabin.... it was sooooooooo clean...
- LOVED,LOVED,LOVED our stay during our Anniversary! 3.5 miles from town. Enjoyed hiking and the falls. Every human encounter was pleasant. Nice variety of restaurants: Cuban, American, Mexican, seafood, etc. Enjoyed fishing and miniature golf off Aska Rd. This cabin was very clean and we appreciated the beautiful detailed decor throughout. The only disappointment we had, was when we had to leave. Mountain Top Cabin Rentals answered many questions prior to our arrival. Provided contact less check in and check out. Melendez family
- My husband and I just stayed recently here for short getaway. We loved it! The cabin is close to town and on all paved roads. We were glad it was pet friendly so we could bring our dog too. We enjoyed being able to relax in the hot tub, listen to music and enjoy the cabin surronded by trees. We called in dinner both nights and ate it at our cabin instead of cooking, although the cabin had a grill and cook top in the kitchen. We also liked playing pool in the finished basement and watching TV. The cabin also has a firepit next to the hot tub we didn't know about when we booked (the compnay told us it was just added so it is not pcitured yet) so we got to build a fire as we hung out by hot tub. Very nice cabin! We will be back!
Write a Review!
- Bruno and Wendy Rodriguez
- January, 2015
- This was our second year celebrating our Christmas in Blue Ridge, Ga. Tucked Away was a very beautiful cabin in which gave our family a very relaxing vacation. The cabin was decorated for Christmas and was very cozy throughout our stay. Our family would definitely recommend reserving a beautiful cabin through Mountaintop Cabin Rentals. They make a vacation truly effortless. Thanks again for another great experience....
The Rodriguez Family
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.