Fightingtown Creek Lodge Description
Have you been searching for the perfect 3-bedroom
cabin with all the extras PLUS amazing Fightingtown Creek Frontage to die for?
Well, you've found it at Fightingtown Creek Lodge! This unique, creek front cabin boasts two outdoor fire
pits, an outdoor fireplace, a screened in porch, 3 full bedrooms with their own
TVs, and more!
Upon arrival, you'll note the first outdoor fire
pit area. This "fire bowl" type fire pit sits on a beautiful rocked patio surrounded by seating and
only steps from the main level deck. The main level deck is screened in and
offers a gas grill, outdoor wood burning fireplace, lots of patio seating, and
a outdoor dining table. Inside the main level you'll find a granite counter
topped kitchen with a breakfast bar with seating for 3. The kitchen area also has
a dining table with seating for 8 guests. This space flows into the living area
with the stone wood burning fireplace which boasts a flat screen TV and cozy
seating. Just off the living area is the main level bedroom. This bedroom has a
King size bed with French doors that open onto the main level deck and TV in
the bedroom cabinet. This bedroom also has its own bathroom, which is a
shower/tub combo and a single granite counter top vanity.
Head to the upper level for the master bedroom
and even more space! The open loft has two handy twin size beds and overlooks
the living area with large glass windows. The master bedroom has a King size
bed, its own private balcony with a hammock, its own bathroom with a tub/shower
combo and single granite counter top vanity. The unique private balcony
overlooks the grounds below and is ideal for relaxing while watching the creek
below or viewing local wildlife. The private balcony here has patio seating
along with its lounging hammock.
Its game time! Journey to the basement level for
a game of pool or air hockey, as well as an arcade came to enjoy. The game room
has a stone gas log fireplace as well as a flat screen TV with cozy seating.
Around the corner from the game room is the lower levels bedroom. This bedroom
has a Queen size bed, a flat screen TV and its own bathroom with a single
granite counter top vanity. Just outside the game room level is the hot tub on
the deck overlooking the outdoor fire pit by the creek.
Steps from the cabin is the main attraction,
Fightingtown Creek! This is a beautiful stretch of Fightingtown that flows
around the edge of the property and has a awesome fire pit with seating. Here
you can enjoy your other guests, a glass of wine or local brew, roast marshmallows,
etc... all while the creeks rushing waters sooth you. Inside and out, Fightingtown
Creek Lodge has the space and wonderful
amenities to make your cabin getaway a perfect memory. Reserve today to enjoy
one of the best spots on this famous creek with friends, family, or just that
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Outdoor Woodburning Fireplace (Main Level)
- Paved Parking Area
- Hot tub
- Granite countertops throughout
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Woodburning fireplace (Main Level Living)
- Gas Log Fireplace (Lower Level)
- TV for each bedroom
- Fightingtown Creek Frontage
- Outdoor seating
- Firebowl with seating (rocked area by driveway)
- Firepit with seating by creek
- Elevation: 1703
- Direction Facing:North
- Unique Private Balcony (Master bedroom Upper Level)
- Hammock on Private Balcony (Master bedroom)
- Arcade Game (Gameroom Level)
- Gas Grill
- Kitchen Table Seating 8 guests
- Kitchen Bar with Seating for 3 guests
- Open Loft with Two Twins
- Approx. 20 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge - Less than 12 miles total
- Minutes from Mercier Orchards
- Gates (At Bottom and Top of Staircases)
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Beautiful and love the gates and screened porch lining to keep the kids safe. Very kid friendly property.
- Monroy/Rohloff Family
- January, 2020
- We have stayed here three times now and have booked our 4th stay for this year. What you see is what you get, if not better...you WON'T be disappointed! The cabin has more than enough to where there is no need to leave. If you want to get out and explore you can try some of the river tubing and hiking activities. Downtown is fun for shopping and dining...Huck's General Store is a must...and...don't forget to go to Mercier Orchards.
- Thank you for your wonderful hospitality. We just wanted a couple of days away, and we did not go wrong with Fightingtown Creek Lodge. The game room was a plus and our son loved it! You guys do great at making it all very easy. Thanks again and we will be telling all our friends about Mountain Top Cabin Rentals!
- Monroy and Rohloff Family
- March, 2019
- Booked our third trip and so looking forward to our stay. This cabin never disappoints! We were able to fish right in the back yard river and yes...there are fish (Trout). We were catching and releasing, but it was still fun. The cabin in itself is just perfect to stay and never leave. However, if you want to get out the and explore...the hiking trails near the waterfalls are awesome. The Toccoa Valley Tubing was fun as well. This is the perfect place!
- My kids declared this the best cabin ever and we agree. ! We have finally found the cabin that we will rent year after year. Our kids loved playing the in creek and roasting smores in the fire pit. When we weren't outside, the game room had it all. We played games, pool, air hockey, and pac-man. The kitchen was well stocked and the fireplace on the screened in porch was awesome at night. Pictures don't do this cabin justice. Thanks for the great stay. Can't wait to return.
- We stayed at this cabin for the first time last September 2017 and returning for summer. The cabin was clean and beautiful. There is little to none cellular service however you are able to change the settings on your cell phone to make Wi-Fi calling . There is a manual in the cabin that explains everything about the cabin including the Wi-Fi calling. The river is perfect and absolutely heaven to wake up to and fall asleep to every day. Both kids and adults will enjoy it . It is truly a piece of Heaven on Earth.
- Beautiful cabin. Had an awesome time!
- Monica Munoz
- November, 2016
- Beautiful, perfect, amazing.. I'll start with that. We didn't know what to expect and the pictures do not do justice, but when we arrived my family and I were ecstatic. The drive in was interesting. We were not sure we were going the right way, but we were. The phone service is not that great, but there is wifi. The cabin is not only beautiful in the inside, but the outside was just amazing. We took our 3 boys (ages 12,8 and 2) and they absolutely loved it. They loved exploring, playing near the creek, the fire place, the games. It was all great! It is child friendly and it comes with everything you need and extremly well kept. I have stayed in cabins before and this is by far the best. The owner must have thought of everything to make you feel comfortable and at home. The area is perfect to visit and not too far from Downtown. Make sure to stop by the Amish store, which has the best cinnamon buns rolls! We can't wait to go back to this same place. Loved everything about it!
Write a Review!
- My boyfriend and some of our family stayed here and we LOVED IT! One of the neatest places and is actually larger than we thought. This will be our 3rd time staying with Mountain Top and we are always pleased. This cabin was about 20 min from Downtown, but that didnt bother us. Photos never do the cabins justice, they are always much nicer in person!
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate :
- Holiday Rate:
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, and either 12% or 15% (15% is only for properties inside Blue Ridge City Limits) taxes. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.