Just the Two of Us Description
This romantic cabin is tucked away in a cozy mountain laurel thicket on over 4 acres of privacy! Just the Two of Us was specially designed for just two guests looking for a getaway to remember. The lovely cabin is completely private and from the front porch and hot tub you can hear a noisy branch!
The inside has a well stocked kitchen with black appliances and plenty of accessories to create the perfect dinner for two. The couch is oversized and large enough for two to cuddle side by side while watching a movie on the 50inch smart tv or enjoy a fire in the rocked wood burning fireplace.The oversized chair has a lamp next to it to create a peaceful reading area in the corner. The bedroom has a massive king size log bed with luxury linens that has a perfect view of the fireplace in the living room. You can lay in bed and watch the 2nd smart tv with the fireplace in the background! The bathroom is just as impressive with two separate vanities, a jetted garden tub and a shower with double shower heads.
Haven't you been saying, "lets get away, just the two of us?" Well, what are you waiting for? This cabin is one of a kind and will leave you wanting to come back for more!
*The last short gravel hill to access this property is approximately 0.1 in length but can be difficult for low profile vehicles (close to ground vehicles) and 2wd trucks/SUVs. Guests have accessed this property with 2wd vehicles freqeuenlty while others indicated they would have been more comfortbale with a 4x4. This would depend on how comfortable and familiar you are with mountain/gravel roads and is at the guests discretion.
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Garden Tub
- Large Shower with Double Shower Heads
- Upgraded kitchen
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- 46 inch smart TV with Sound Bar in Living Room
- Satellite TV
- Unlimited video on demand by Netflix and Amazon
- Gas Grill
- 32inch Smart TV in bedroom
- 50 Mbps High Speed Wireless Internet
- Iron/Mini Board
- Cabin is facing NW
- Elevation: 1710 ft
- Private Setting
- 4x4 or AWD may be helpful in accessing this cabin
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- 12 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
- 10 miles from McCaysville,GA/ Copperhill,TN
- 24 miles from Cherokee Valley River Casino in Murphy NC
- Ken Koncelik
- August, 2021
- We had a wonderful time! Great cabin, clean, equiped and very cozy. Just The Two Of Us was the perfect get away for us. "All is well and all will be well"
- The Valentis
- August, 2021
- "Just The Two Of Us" is quaint and cozy. The seclusion allowed us to really turn off for the world for a couple of days. This was the perfect spot to spend our 16th wedding anniversary. We enjoyed our stay. We are used to mountain roads so we were fine
- " Just The Two Of Us" allowed us to spend quality time together. We are forever grateful and blessed for the days we spent here.
- We had the most amazing time. The cabin is perfect.
- First time renting from this company and it was wonderful! The bathtub is amazing! Also loved the double shower head and separate vanities. The bed was extremely comfortable! I love how there are no doors into the bedroom, it's open and you can see the fire. Very romantic and beautiful view at night. The hot tub was amazing! Kitchen was very well stocked and we grilled out every night. It's so cute and cozy! We went mid December and I loved how they decorated for Christmas! This cabin is perfect for a couple looking to relax and spend time together. We can’t wait to come back!
- Vicky & Steve
- September, 2020
- We just got back from our trip and enjoyed "Just The Two Of Us" cabin. We came to celebrate our 13th anniversary. Happy with this cabin and might return at some point.
Thank you all!
- Kristy & Will
- September, 2020
- PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!
This cabin was everything we dreamed of and more! Seven years together and never been on a getaway "Just The Two Of Us" together we have five kids and stay busy with them, but finally we set aside some us time. Just The Two Of Us was the best we could have picked. The neighbors dog greeting us was cute, we saw many deer and turkeys. The hot tub was so relaxing. Be sure to visit Carroll's Barbecue, Southern Charm, and Cantaberry all are great. Also Toccoa Wilderness Tubing are great people. We tied the knot finally on March 29th but couldn't honeymoon until now due to Covid. This was worth the wait!
- Patrick & Shea Riley
- August, 2020
- Amazing cabin and such a wonderful place to come for our honeymoon! Can't wait to come back. It was just amazing to be able to spend time alone and secluded during the pandemic. We will definitely be back!
Write a Review!
- We loved the cabin. What we have a problem with is the driveway, which is also mentioned in other reviews. During one of our drives up it, our vehicle lost traction and rolled backwards and off the driveway into the ditch, almost completely rolling over, and causing $6,000 in damages to our vehicle. I do understand that most people have not had such issues and I would have accepted total accountability until I talked to this property's neighbors and the tow truck driver. The neighbors stated that they have pulled out two or three vehicles themselves from this driveway and the tow truck driver stated that he had been to this exact property seven or eight times to extract a vehicle from the ditch on the side of the driveway. This property should require a 4x4 to safely get up this very steep driveway with loose gravel. I would not attempt it with a heavy 2 wheel drive vehicle like we have. If you loose momentum going up, the vehicle loses traction and will slide backwards. If you get near the edge of this driveway as you are sliding, it will give way and over the side you go. Be careful and attempt with caution!
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rates:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.