At Sunrise Ridge Description
Enjoy the spectacular sunrise over long range mountain views
from the large covered decks, and incredible sunsets from the front porch of
this gorgeous cabin called At Sunrise Ridge. It provides sensational mountain views of three states;
GA, NC and TN. Every direction you turn will truly amaze you, and bring you
back to this cabin again and again.
The main level has a huge glass front overlooking the
mountains with a covered, cathedral porch with seating so you can take in the endless mountain view. The great room has
a stacked stone gas fireplace, flat screen TV and separate dining room. The kitchen has stainless appliances and a breakfast bar space with additional
seating for morning chats with coffee. The bedroom on this level has a queen be and a full bath.
The upper level has another large bedroom with a King bed, TV and full private bath with double vanity and tile shower.
The full finished lower level/game room has lots of windows
that open up to the large, cathedral, another deck. This level also
features a family room with another stacked stone gas fireplace, TV, and pool table to enjoy. The
3rd bedroom is on this level with a queen bed, and a full
bathroom. On the deck, enjoy incredible views in the hot tub as the sunsets and the stars come out.. You may even want to stay all night in the soothing hot tub, and catch the sunrise view!
At Sunrise Ridge has an amazing firepit outside, perfect for roasting marshmellows, snuggling fireside and making unforgettable memories..Even if you aren't an early riser to enjoy the sun rising, this beautiful cabin has the perfect view to enjoy at any hour!
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- 2 Gas Log Fireplaces
- Stainless Appliances
- 180 degree mountain view
- Satellite TV
- Gas Grill
- Covered Porch
- Open Deck
- Porch Swing
- No Smoking
- Pet Friendly (small dogs only- 20 lb weight limit)
- Picnic Table
- Keurig Coffee Maker (Coffee not provided)
- Wireless Internet
- 15 minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge
- Excellent Sunrise View
- Mountain View facing East
- Elevation 2100 ft
- **Nearby Construction Notice: This community does have construction as you drive up the mountain. Sounds may echo - we cannot guarantee work hours as this is not affiliated with MTCR but crews generally work during regular business days
- Outdoor Firepit
- 3 TV's (Upper Master Bedroom, Gameroom, Main Level Living Room)
- Ali Drury-Sibiga
- November, 2021
- This is our second time using Mountain Top Cabin Rentals and chose to stay at "At Sunrise Ridge" again this time because of the MAGNIFICENT view and well-appointed decor and amenities. This trip was even EXTRA special as I got engaged to my now fiancée at the top of Brasstown Bald (such a surprise!!!!), with my parents being able to witness it and enjoy a mountain vacation for the first time in 40 years. They loved every minute of it and being able to enjoy the view from the cabin was the cherry on top. Word of advice, go during the fall foliage season, you won't regret it! Needless to say, Mountain Top and At Sunrise Ridge will always hold a special place in our hearts. We can't wait to return again next year!
- Badon Family
- October, 2021
- Our family had a wonderful trip. The cabin was just as beautiful as the pictures. It had everything we needed and the view was amazing. We enjoyed the hot tub, grilling on the deck, family time playing pool and smores on the fire pit. Mountain Top Cabin Rentals was so easy to work with from the booking to check out. Would recommend the Mountain Top and At Sunrise Ridge. Our family hopes to be able to do this again!!
- We had a wonderful experience and the view at the cabin is amazing! Our little fur baby loved it as well.
- We enjoyed our stay very much!
- Really nice and home cabin with amazing views. Able to see sunsets across the street as well as sunrises. Hot tub and game room were a lot of fun. Cabin is clean and well equipped. Wrap around decks are great for get togethers. Road up mountain a little scary for us but manageable is a two wheel drive. We are not used to mountain roads! Would definitely rent cabin again next summer!
- What an amazing trip! The cabin was beautiful and above what we expected. My Husband and I make this trip from Florida to the mountains annually, but this year we took two other couples with us and ventures to a new cabin rental company (Mountain Top) because the one we used in the past and were very happy with only offered one an two bedroom cabins; we were looking for a three bedroom, three bath. I have to say I was very nervous using an untested company when the other two couple had not done this before and my husband and I had talked it up so much, but we were very happy when we arrived at the cabin...JUST beautiful! Every detail was thought of with the appointments of the cabin and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, not wanting for anything. We highly recommend Mountain Top cabin rentals for their professionalism and just loved the cabin "At Sunrise Ridge."
Write a Review!
- We enjoyed this cabin. Everything about it was perfect for us....especially the beautiful sunsets. The management team is always friendly--it's one of the reasons we always choose Mountain Top Cabin Rentals.
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.