Awesome Creek Description
There couldn’t be a more perfect name for this cabin than Awesome Creek! Located just minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, this cozy one bedroom cabin is perched right on the banks of Fightingtown Creek. And with over 400 feet of beautiful rushing creek frontage, which you can hear throughout the cabin, it’s easy to say "Wow, what an awesome creek!"
The cabin features one level living with a master bedroom including a king bed and flat panel television with satellite and a DVD player, one standard bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and an inviting living area with a large stone gas log fireplace and hi definition flat panel television with satellite. Just outside the living area is a screened in porch with comfortable seating for dining or just watching the peaceful waters flow by.
Don't forget about relaxing in the warm bubbling hot tub located on an open area of the deck. Feel free to try your luck in catching one of the native trout in the creek. After a long and exciting day of fishing you can throw your catch onto a crackling fire in the fire pit located right at the waters edge or onto the gas grill that is conveniently located on the lower deck right by an open bar area that is perfect for outdoor dining! Not only is Awesome Creek a fisherman's dream, it is also a place for couples to have a romantic getaway and really enjoy one anothers company! So if you are ready to thoroughly enjoy all the peace and tranquility that nature has to offer then Awesome Creek is just the place for you!
*Awesome Creek can only accommodate 2 guests. The environment is not recommended for children.*
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Fightingtown Creek Frontage facing Southwest
- Outdoor Fire Pit on the water
- Gas Grill
- Rocking Chairs
- Hot Tub
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Screened Porch
- Decks overlooking rushing creek
- Satellite Television
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Washer and Dryer
- Elevation: 1867 ft
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Brittney M.
- October, 2019
- We enjoyed everything about our visit to the cabin and Blue Ridge in general.
- The cabin was beautiful, you guys thought of everything. We loved it.
- You folks are on top of you game.
- Enjoyed our vacation here!!
- September, 2017
- What an awesome cabin and beautiful location. We had a great experience. Thanks for letting us have an opportunity to experience this cabin.
- Gayle Chesnutt
- October, 2014
- This was my third visit to Mountain Top Rentals! It was so peaceful and we know why the cabin is named Awesome Creek....it surely is. Just the 2 of us on a romantic get away, It was so cozy and a memory we will not forget. We will be back next year! Thanks for the memories!
- If first impressions mean anything, this place is awesome. The location is easy enough to get to (even though some is on a gravel road). Very private although you may hear some noise from the road that is above the cabin, but nothing annoying. Was very fortunate that the weather was cool enough that we were able to have the windows open the entire time we were there. The sound of the small falls at the foot of the stairs makes for a very relaxing sound. Bed was very comfortable and plenty of cooking utensils for any meal preparation. The fire ring on the creek was great for evening S'mores.
All and all, a great place to get away to.
- This cabin wss by far better than any other cabin we have ever stayed in. The rushing creek was amazing and the view was too> The cabin was very comfortable and perfect for the two of us. We even saw a deer that had fallen into the creek, swimming downstream. We have never seen that before. There was even birdfeed in the closest to fill the birdfeeder, so we did not miss our bird watching which we do at home. It even snowed on our last night. We will definitely be returning to this cabin from now on. The staff was very friendly too. I give it an 11 on a scale of 1-10.
Write a Review!
- Chris and Pylo
- February, 2014
- Just as the name says, this cabin is awesome. Beautiful creek view, very clean and cozy. I will be returning to this cabin on another weekend soon.
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate :
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.