Bear Creek Hideaway Description
ATTENTION WATER LOVERS: you have just found paradise! This
cozy authentic log cabin sits right on the banks of Fightingtown Creek, a designated
trout stream famous in North Georgia!
Bear Creek Hideaway is the perfect place for your next
getaway, you'll even drive through a small creek approaching the cabin! The main level has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, dining
area and living room with wood burning fireplace and satellite tv. The bedroom on this level has a locally handcrafted queen size log
bed. The bathroom has a new tile shower!
The loft bedroom has another queen size log bed with a desk
area for those that need to check in at work. The finished basement has an air
hockey table, dartboard and another living room area with satellite tv.
Both the main level and the basement level have lovely porches for you to sit back and relax on while listening to the sounds of
nature. Down by the creek you can enjoy the firepit, picnic table, hammock and
horseshoe pits. Bear Creek Hideaway is a
great place to come and get away from it all!
Please note: Fireplaces are available for use from October 1st to April 30th. Outdoor WOOD BURNING fireplaces may be used year round, however MTCR does not provide firewood.
Firepits are also available year round but firewood is not provided in firepits. Outdoor gas log fireplaces may not be used out of season.
- Creek Frontage
- Hot Tub
- 2 TVs with Satellite
- Air Hockey Table
- Covered Porches
- Picnic Table
- Firepit next to Creek
- Wood Burning fireplace
- Tile Shower (Main Level)
- Grill by the creek (camp style)
- Located in Community Area In Cashes Valley
- Near National Forest Service
- 4 x 4 Driving area within minutes
- Hammock on creek bank
- 11.2 Miles from Downtown Blue Ridge
- 9 Miles from Mercier's Orchard
- Wireless Internet
- Non- Smoking
- Cabin is facing East
- Elevation: 2050 ft
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- We had a wonderful time in July 2019, relaxing, very comfortable, and definitely a "return to" vacation cabin.
- Thank you all for everything! It was a wonderful trip!
- Office staff was great and we loved the little Christmas gift! We enjoyed relaxing and also spending time in the downtown area.
- Exceptional service as always this is why we choose Mountain Top for our cabin rentals. This is our third year. Thank you!
- Everything was perfect. We were extremely satisfied with our stay! Thank you all!
- The McCarthy's
- March, 2018
- We had a fantastic time. Mom, Dad and two kids. We will recommend it to our friends.
- Trish & Thomas
- June, 2017
- First of all the cabin was beautiful and well equipped. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Beautiful creek out back. We are not people that complain but what we dealt with was ridiculous. We came here for peace and solitude. The main reason we came here was for seclusion. Friday morning we woke up too heavy equipment back up alarms and construction. Then to top it all off there we had to listen to very loud music and people partying 2 nights in a row due to a wedding. Again it was beyond ridiculous. We were very disappointed in our stay especially for the price we paid for Peace and quiet
- Everything was great, looking forward to another stay!
Write a Review!
- This cabin was the perfect retreat for our family. The kids enjoyed the basement with all the games, the creek, the fire pit, and horse shoes. My husband loved the chance to "off road" with his jeep and I loved relaxing in the hot tube!
- Base Rate:
- Peak Rate:
- Holiday Rate:
- All-Inclusive Reservation Charge:
Total price consists of the nightly rate, the "All-Inclusive" Reservation Charge, 13% county taxes or 15% taxes within city limits. Rates are the same regardless of the number of guests in your party. The All-Inclusive Reservation Charge includes all cleaning and processing charges for your reservation.Please note: Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the cabin. Regular Rate – Rate for regular time frames not during holidays or peak times Peak Rate - Peak rates apply on the following holidays: Labor Day Weekend & Memorial Day Weekend, and the entire months of June, July, October and November Holiday Rate – Holiday Rates will apply to the following holidays: New Year’s Holiday, Independence Day Holiday, Thanksgiving Holiday, and Christmas Holiday.
*** We no longer offer a $200 security deposit. Instead, we have a Damage Protection Waiver - "DPW" is a $45.00 non-refundable damage waiver that is added to every reservation. The DPF will cover up to $750 in accidental or inadvertent damages if, and only if, the damage/accident is reported at that time of occurrence. This is also listed on the Rental Agreement and FAQ.